Mixing Technologies, a Group of NOV, has been designing and manufacturing standard and customized fluid agitation equipment and systems for over 60 years. We are recognized as a leader in advanced mixing solutions for the municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment industries.
Through the combination of quality mixing products, application experience and exceptional customer service, we can satisfy all of your water and wastewater treatment applications. For reliability and technology in mixing, we have the solution.
MODEL 20 HT / GT
The Model 20 HT/GT agitators are designed for a wide range of service in the chemical, pharmaceutical, ethanol and biofuels, water and wastewater, Flue Gas Desulfurization, power and other general process industries. The agitators feature a new, high-efficiency gearbox designed specifically for agitator service. Models are available in right angle and parallel shaft configurations to meet specific application requirements from critical chemical reactor systems to routine storage.
- Quick and easy seal change capability that saves time and reduces maintenance costs
- Variety of seal options for application versatility
- High energy efficiency due to an optimized gear design and lighter weight shaft diameter requirements
- Standard cast dry well seal eliminates lubrication oil leakage from gearbox this design is superior to maintenance intensive, unreliable lip seals
- Reversible rotation to meet a variety of process requirements
- Reliable performance and long life resulting from the cast gearbox with heavy duty output shaft and bearingsong life resulting from the cast gearbox with heavy duty output shaft and bearings
The new agitators combine the proven benefits of the Chemineer HT and GT agitators into a modular design package that reduces the number of replacement parts that need to be carried in inventory by the customer. The wide range of speeds available with the new agitators provides improved process control and greater application versatility. The Model 20 HT/GT agitators are designed to meet AGMA, OSHA, ANSI, IEC, DIN, EU and ATEX standards and requirements.
For more information on our complete line of mixers please, Download the Brochure.
Chemineer (Kenics) offers a wide range of static mixers, our application technology can be easily reproduced and reliably scaled. Numerous independent studies have shown Kenics static mixers maximize mixing efficiency—without the wasted energy and material blockage typically found in more restrictive motionless mixers.
For more information on our complete line of static mixers please, Download the Brochure.